NO RETALIATION OR DELIBERATE HARM
Unicoding does not tolerate retaliation, which is conduct that punishes someone for or is likely to discourage or prevent someone from raising concerns, reporting misconduct, or participating in an investigation.
At no time does Unicoding tolerate intimidation, bullying, threats of violence, or deliberate mental or physical harm.
LIKE HARASSMENT, RETALIATION MAY TAKE MANY FORMS, IN WORDS, WRITTEN OR SPOKEN, OR IN ACTIONS, AND INCLUDES:
• actual or implied threats or intimidating acts
• adverse employment action affecting an employee’s compensation,
job assignment, opportunities for advancement or other features
• demotion, suspension or termination of employment
• deliberately rude or hostile behaviors or speech
• creating or permitting a work atmosphere hostile to an employee who
reports a concern
• deliberate exclusionar y behaviors
• harassing behaviors